Website Archiving & Recovery
Restore page(s) after accidental deletion
Restore entire website after loss or security breach
Our website archiving feature protects your company’s website from catastrophic loss, deletions, etc. It stores 7-day rotating backups of your complete website so that you can easily view and restore files as needed. Also archives weekly backups of your website for up to 12 months.
Your files are stored on dependable and secure Amazon S3 internet storage, which provides the same reliable and fast data infrastructure that Amazon.com uses to run its own global network of web sites.
- Daily website backups for the most recent seven days
- Weekly website backups for the past 12 months
- Easily access and restore previous website versions
- Secure reliable storage on Amazon Web Services global computing infrastructure.
How it works
- The archiving feature automatically backups your website and labels the file with time and date.
- Subsequent backups are saved over Monday through Saturday backups.
- Sunday backups are archived for up to 12 months.
Amazon Web Services and the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
- Got a question? We're happy to help
- Click here to contact us